Tuesday, June 5, 2007

About this Site

I am launching this website to have an official homepage for a series of articles that I have started writing back in August 2006. I am a young Filipino and I am saddened by the current state of affairs of the country. This is the only country, only home that we will ever have. And I believe it is high time to drastically take action in order for us to redeem ourselves from our current predicament.

June 6, 2007

More than a hundred years ago, somewhere in Luzon, a young Filipino realized the power that it is in hands. Even though he was young, poor and uneducated, he realized that he had the power to help bring about the change needed at that time. This young Filipino gathered up his strength one night and started the Philippine Revolution for Independence. This young Filipino united a nation much like Jose Rizal into finally taking action in a struggle for National Independence.

This young Filipino won that Revolution. In this page today, I would like to resurrect the memory of the real National Hero, Andres Bonifacio because he fought the good fight for all of us today to enjoy the blessings as a free people. In the coming months, I will be profiling the life of this young Filipino and together with my simple thoughts, I hope to inspire another young Filipino to rise up again and bring about the real change that we need for the country today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's Start the Revolution of the Filipino Youth!

No comments: