Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Join the Revolution Now!



A Call to Action

Let's Start the Revolution of the Filipino Youth


I am calling on all young Filipinos writers, wannabe writers, artists, musicians, composers, and other professionals to send in your articles or other literary works for publication here.


I will publish all your works in full and I will not edit it except for correcting typographical errors and wrongly spelled words.


If you believe you can help change the course of Philippine History, email me at javometa @ yahoo.com and Let's Start the Revolution of the Filipino Youth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.